Farm & Ranch Supply
From hobby farms to large operations Poudre Valley Co-op’s Farm & Ranch Supply department has the tools and products needed to keep costs low and things running smoothly. From planting and irrigating to harvesting and storage Poudre Valley Co-op can give you a hand through every step of the process.
- ADS® Pipe, with its superior abrasion and corrosion resistance, it has become an excellent alternative to concrete and metal culvert. With sizes ranging from 4″ to 24″ in diameter on hand and the ability to order pipe up to 60″ in diameter surely Poudre Valley Co-op has the right products to get the job done!
- Hydraulic Hoses can be custom made to fit your exact needs
- Baling twine and wire for small and large bales
- Hay tarps are a must for keeping your hay dry during our wet Colorado winters. Sizes include 12′x30′, 12′x60′, 15′x54′, 20′x48′, 25′x48′, 25′x54′, & 28′x48′.
- Irrigation dams in 100′ rolls and a wide variety of pre-cut sizes.
- Poly sheeting to cover silage pits.
- Irrigation tubing in 5″, 9″, 10″, 12″, 15″, & 18″ in regular, heavy, and EXTRA HEAVY weight all in rolls. Don’t need a whole roll? No problem! Poudre Valley Co-op is happy to offer many diameters cut to your specific needs! Not only do we carry the irrigation tube we also stock irrigation gates in a number of sizes.
- Leg & pickup tanks for storage and transportation of water or other liquids. Pickup tanks are shaped to fit in the bed of a pickup and are available in 210, 325, and 425 gallon sizes. Leg tanks are sturdy, flat bottom tanks and range in sizes from 35 gallon to 725 gallon!
- Oversize and heavy duty tow popes to get even the worst stuck equipment back to work!
- Drag harrows in 4′x4′ and 6′x5′